The US government has announced that people fleeing the war in Ukraine can apply to come to the U.S. with the support of a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or other legally-residing individual serving as a sponsor..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.