CA Dream Act Application

Students who live in California and meet the eligibility requirements for a non-resident exemption, as
well as students who have a U Visa or TPS status, can use the California Dream Act to apply for state financial aid. This application is unrelated to the federal Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
Similarly, students without Social Security Numbers or students who have lost DACA status (or never applied for DACA), may still be eligible The CA Dream Act Application allows students to attend eligible California Colleges, Universities and Career Education Programs
Multi-language: Spanish