Community Services Agency (CSA)

CSA offers food and financial assistance for rent, PG&E bills, and vouchers for basic necessities such as work clothing and transportation. Limited dental, vision and prescription assistance for uninsured children.. For the most up-to-date information check
Facebook page
HOUSING: To apply for the rent relief package offered by the City of Mountain View, call 650-968-0836 or email and include your name and your phone number. Member Emergency Assistance Network (EAN) Multi-language: Spanish