Multi-language Undocumented Immigrants Disaster Assistance Flyer

2021 You must be a U.S. citizen, non-citizen national, or a qualified alien to qualify for a grant from FEMA’s Individuals and Households Program. However, undocumented individuals can apply on behalf of a minor child who is a citizen and has a social security number. FEMA can provide information about obtaining a social security number for a minor child. The minor child must live with the parent/guardian applying on his/her behalf.
Spanish |
Arabic |
Burmese |
Chinese |
French |
Haitian Creole |
Hindi |
German |
Japanese |
Kirundi |
Khmer |
Korean |
Portuguese |
Tagalog |
Serbo-Croatian-Bosnian |
Swahili |
Vietnamese |
Key Words: Undocumented