US Vital Records Replacement

Find out how to replace vital documents that have been lost, stolen or destroyed. Key Words: birth certificates, Social Security cards, ID, marriage and divorce certificates, driver’s license, passport, green card (legal permanent resident card), military ID, Medicare, naturalization / citizenship documents, and more. Embassies should be contacted for replacement of documents issued in other countries. Note: If possibly, scan a copy of important records and keep a flash drive in a safe place as backup. Spanish